Welcome to the home of the Golden Lancers!
La Salle Alumni who have celebrated their 50th reunion.
Golden Lancers include the classes of 1964 - 1972.
Founded in November of 2015.
To enable “senior” alumni to stay enrolled with La Salle & their Lasallian brothers.
Upcoming Golden Lancer Events
Each Fall and Spring, the Golden Lancers will attempt to host socials for alumni to return to campus and hold off campus events.
Golden Lancers Events History
- Feb 12, 2016 - First Social - Basketball Viewing
- Oct 28, 2016 - Football Viewing - Elder
- Feb 3, 2017 - Basketball Viewing
- May 11, 2017 - Belterra Park
- Jan 26, 2018 - Basketball Viewing - St Xavier
- May 18, 2018 - B&B Riverboat Cruise
- Oct 26, 2018 - Football Viewing - Elder
- Nov 17, 2020 - Ray Doth ‘66, Tim Burda ‘64 & Bill Rocklin ‘64
- Meet with Brian Heidorn to rekindle Golden Lancers
- May 26, 2021 - Golden Lancer Activities Interest Survey emailed
- Nov 6, 2021 - Golden LancerFest
- April 2, 2022 - Golden Lancer Final Four - Video Highlights
- July 28, 2022 - B&B Riverboat Cruise - (Google Photo Album)
- October 21, 2022 - Football Viewing - La Salle vs. Elder
- April 1, 2023 - Final Four March Madness Party
- March 12, 2023 - Panama Canal Cruise Details
- June/July 2023 - Week of July 24th
Golden Lancer Opportunities:
Golden Lancers Spirit Wear
Order your custom spirit wear from our new online pop-up shop. Please allow at least 14 business days from the time of your order as all items are custom-made. Items can be picked up at La Salle High School.
When you place your order, your apparel can be picked up at the Main Office when notified it is in.
Click here to begin shopping: https://goldenlancers.itemorder.com/sale
St. Francis Seraph Ministries (SFSM) Service Opportunties
Custom Woodford Bottles
Order your special Golden Lancers commemorative bottle of Woodford Reserve for $85. Each bottle will be etched with an LS on the back and it will say:
La Salle High School
When you place your order, your bottle can be picked up by contacting Brian Heidorn at [email protected] to arrange to pick up.